All 17 art Reviews

Orange Sunset Orange Sunset

Lovely

Very peaceful and technically well done. I also like your color choices. I hope to see more of these from you soon.

Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger

Great job!

This is really well done! Keep up the great work.

Mario Stage Mario Stage

Awesome!

I love it. Everything is so well done. It has a very scary atmosphere to it. I wish someone would make the game with these types of graphics!

Los Pollos Hermanos Los Pollos Hermanos

well done!

You did a great job capturing their synergy. I love the show too, keep up the awesome work!

poverty and superstition poverty and superstition

Very interesting painting

I don't know your culture very well but I feel that there must be quite the story behind this painting. I love the attention to detail here right down to the flies on the fish...great work.

junquera junquera

Awesome concept!

Love the concept for this and it's painted very well. I bet it is fantastic looking in person. It's so hard taking good photos or scans of paintings, especially as big as this one.

basurero basurero

well done!

Is this an oil painting? I like the scene you chose to portray. I do wish it were clearer though so that I could see the details better.

kabaw o baka? kabaw o baka?

great painting

Just letting you know I really like this painting too :) You really have given it a good sense of depth and I like the cow very much. The lighting is very nice...makes me want to go for a walk there.

Balamban Contest 2011 Balamban Contest 2011

Very good!

I really enjoy this scene. You're very good at painting the feeling of the place you're painting. I feel as though I am walking behind these people, feeling how warm and peaceful it is. To me art isn't all about it being technically perfect but the feeling it gives the viewers. Great job and congratulations on it going to the frontpage! I also hope you won the contest with this entry :)

einharjar responds:

Thanks for the lovely comment Giselle!

Unfortunately, i didnt won the contest...Oh well, there is still next year anyways..heheh

Pabugnaw sa ta! Pabugnaw sa ta!

Beautiful

I love the feel of this painting. It makes me feel happy, warm and hungry for ice cream ;)

It is also very well done technically, very nice brush strokes...great job!